The factory warranty covers actual manufacture defects
- The rod shall be warranted for a period of one 1 year from the date of original retail purchase / Expeditor.
- The warranty shall only apply to the rod and is for factory defects causing breakage.
- This warranty shall apply only to the damages as a result of the intended and normal use of the product.
- To make claim must include Proof of Purchase and completed warranty form available at www.samurairods.com.au/warranty
Factory Warranty does not cover the following:
- Damage due to misuse including high sticking, dropping, impacts, etc.
- Damage due to modifications or repair.
- Damages due to the intentional breakage or incidents caused by other than fishing.
- Loss, or damage due to a natural disaster, fire, theft or any other events of force majeure.
- Changes or degradation of the treated surface or natural materials due to frequent use or natural wear.
- Noise, vibration, backlash, etc. which do not affect general functionality. (Resonant sound may be caused according to the rod structure. The sound will not affect the performance of the rod)
- Where there is no proof of purchase (invoice or receipt) of the product.
- Where the rod was purchased from other then from an authorized dealer.
- Where the rod was purchased second hand.